Tuesday 6 January 2009

Totally addicted to...Tea!

I'm sat drinking my second cuppa of the day...
Just like smokers may claim that a cigarette may go hand in hand with a beer, I claim that a cup of tea goes hand in hand with me when I'm sat on the PC typing away and reading emails.

I obviously need something else to slurp whilst I'm on on the pc!...any ideas? I won't be able to do water...I can drink water fine but it won't satisfy my urges!!

I may brew the green tea which has been lurking in my cupboard for a while now...The thought makes me feel a bit blurgh as the taste is...different to say the least! but I think it's a case of just getting used to it. Like chamomile or peppermint, which I hated at first but now am quite partial to it at times.

But honestly? Give me tetley anytime!!

No comments:

Post a Comment