Monday 5 January 2009

Where do I start? I don't know. I'm no good at starting these kind of things.
If you are here then you probably feel the same as me. You want to better yourself? Get fit? Lose weight? Learn something new?.....a whole multitude of things.....?

I've started this blog to log down how I feel - my lows, my highs...To motivate, to be motivated.

I start this on the Fifth of January 2009, feeling bloated, lethargic, unfit, unconfident...and thats just me getting warmed up! I aim to feel better about myself by eating healthier, getting active, and finding 'me' I hope that doesn't sound too deep!

I'm 30 this year and I feel I haven't achieved a great deal, and I really thought that by 30 years old I would have achieved more than I have done. I hope to change this!

Wow, I wrote more than I thought I would, and there was me thinking I had drawn a blank!

No comments:

Post a Comment