Thursday 8 January 2009

OK, I really don't understand this now!

This is just SO weird. Today, I have had 1 Rice Krispies creal bar, a banana and a yoghurt for breakfast. Between 8.30 and 12.30, I nibbled on shredded coconut, banana chips, dried mango and pineapple pieces and brazil nuts. I probably had about 1 handful in total. At 12.30, I was ready for my lunch and had a Ham and cheesy coleslaw sandwich on brown bread. After my sandwich I was totally stuffed. I have had 1 cup of black tea and up to now (4.45) 11 x 0.2l cups of water. What is going on?

I have on my desk in front of me an Apple mullerrice, a Green and Black cereal bar and the rest of my bag of fruit nibbles. I am not in the slightest bit hungry, still full from lunch. Could it be all the water I'm drinking?

The reason I drink so much is that it stops me nibbling on stuff. Could I be drinking TOO MUCH water? I have already had about 2 litres, and will probably have another 1/2 litre when I get home.

OK, I relented at 4.50 and had some more fruit, about 2 mouthfulls, BUT the Muller and Green and Blacks bar are still on my desk untouched.

No comments:

Post a Comment