Thursday 8 January 2009

I found solace in the bottom of a chocolate brownie bar....

The title says it all really!!
I went shopping to Asda after breakfast....and feeling a bit low and anxious, my inner naughty food radar found a reduced Honeybuns gluten free chocolate brownie and bought it.
I don't why, but I did. I mean, being on a diet an' all!
As soon as I loaded the shopping into the boot of my car, I sat down and enjoyed every last crumb. And I didn't feel so bad as yesterdays choc muffin 'episode' as it didn't have wheat...so I was allowed it despite the label shouting at me that it was over 500 calories!!!!


Later on this afternoon my friend Sam and I took her gorgeous dalmation over the fields, and felt great for it, even if I am feeling extremely flushed now!
We put the world to rights and came home feeling less anxious and more 'with it'.

Surprising what a bit of exercise, fresh air and talking can do it to the soul!

No comments:

Post a Comment