Thursday 15 January 2009

Flylady and my shiny sink!

I haven't been on for a few days but thats only because I have been extremely good and working on all my aims. I've been busy working on my sites too, up until late adding new items...keeping it up whilst the positivity and motivation I have is still working!!!

One of my 'problem areas' in my life was house organisation/clutter/cleaning/tidying etc...so I started following the flylady system. And found myself with lots and lots of emails which seem to be hourly motivating me to do little things around the house.

I have to admit that a lot of these have gone unread BUT flylady HAS worked for me despite the unread emails. One of the very first things I read was the Shiny Sink 101, and have since learnt how satisyfing it is, even amongst the rest of the chaos how nice it is to know that my kitchen sink is clean...not full of washing up and...shiny! And somehow with that I have managed to keep my kitchen organised and clean for more or less 24 hours a day and this is a first for me and I'm blooming proud of myself!!

As for the diet, I don't know if I have lost any weight (I daren't weigh myself) but I have been making a HUGE effort to cut down and have not eaten biscuits/choc for ages...But I'm constantly hungry and for me, water does not cut it. I hope the hunger feelings go soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment