Wednesday 7 January 2009

Living Frugally

Yet another thing on my list of 'to dos' is to learn to be more 'frugal' (economical in the use of money or resources; thrifty)

To be honest, my family and I are very UN frugal but I plan to change this! I've found lots and lots of Frugal living websites (UK based too!!) which give tips and advice as well as recipes, freebie sites etc - which I will list when I get the time, they all make for interesting reading!

Whilst browsing I found an offer someone may be interested in, a free full sized sample of Rimmel's NEW LASTING FINISH MINERALS LOOSE POWDER FOUNDATION. All I needed to do was register with Rimmel and answer the a question (the answer is Up to 12 hours) and they are now going to send a sample. I'll post when I get it! (heres the link - http://www.rimmellondon.com/UK/promotions.aspx?id=359)

Anyway...today I'm feeling pretty rotten, a right stuffy head and blocked sinuses and sore throat, when I feel like this I just want to EAT, especially crisps! But I haven't yet and I will try to be good but don't hold too much hope for me today!

The tea thing? I can't do it, I'm afraid I'm addicted to the stuff. My life is just not right without a cuppa in my hand!!!

*update*
I have a confession!! =(
I purchased 4 big choc muffins in Tesco to take over to my nephews (he's 16 today everyone!) and upon unloading my shopping found that one of the muffins had been squashed and what did I do...? I thought it looked *eherm* unsightly....and ate it.
And did I enjoy it?? Nope, not one bit, yet I ate and ate until it had all gone. And now besides feeling slightly sick, I also feel huge guilt and fat!
GRRRR!


No comments:

Post a Comment